I have been studiously avoiding a pile of essays. Here are the fruits of my procrastination:
1. Check out David Shiffman’s funny and educational piece “What the funniest shark memes can teach us about science.”
2. Shark Legend Rodney Fox recalls the harrowing, life-changing white shark attack that led to the development of the shark cage.
3. 70-million year old shark poop offers clues to ancient fish’s diet.
4. Fascinating look at a great white tagging study off Guadalupe Island.
5. From Thought Catalog: 11 Endangered Animals You Haven’t Heard of Cause They Aren’t Cute