Here are 6 antidotes to Black Friday mall madness:
1. This $75 pewter shark head staple remover adds a certain savage gravitas to a desktop.
2. Become part of the fight to save sharks by joining The Shark Research Committee. A $70 membership fee entitles the lucky recipient to the SRC Quarterly newsletter and a signed copy of the lavishly illustrated and utterly engrossing book Shark Attacks of The Twentieth Century by Ralph Collier.
3. For the pint-sized naturalist: L.L. Bean’s great white sleeping bag looks awfully cozy!
4. I don’t know about you, but I really need this 4-D transparent white shark anatomy model with its 20 removable organs and body parts.
5. Shark socks.
6. Pangea Seed blends art with activism collaborating with artists & scientists to raise awareness about sharks and other marine life in peril. The proceeds from Pangea Seed’s Art prints, sustainable clothing, shark pendants & other cool stuff go directly to their conservation efforts.