I got a little distracted while correcting papers:
1. Check out this video of white sharks feeding on a dead whale near Anacapa Island.
2. Make a cup of cocoa and curl up with the latest Pacific Coast breathings, attacks and other shark encounters here.
3. Read the story of an Australian diver who survived his second shark attack in 10 years.
4. Behold gorgeous underwater images of a wily sea lion teasing a white shark near Guadalupe Island.
5. Ethics, Activism and Appetite: Read David Shiffman’s controversial “shark buffet” post on Southern Fried Science. Click here to read Shiffman’s later apology.